Community Work Days Are Here!
community work days
If you’re having trouble focusing or getting started, or want some companionship and accountability as you work, you’re not alone - and Community Work Days are here to help!
Community Work Days are group accountability co-working half-days, designed to keep you on track and feeling good about getting things done.
- As we begin, you’ll introduce yourself and set a (realistic) goal for the half-day.
- Then you’ll settle in for a spacious 75-minute work session.
- Next is a break to make sure you’re doing OK, address any challenges that may have come up, and set you up for the next work session.
- Then you’ll settle in for another 75-minute work session.
- Lastly, you’ll report back to the group about what you got done, and share next steps.
I’ll be there the whole time, facilitating check-ins, helping with goal setting and accountability, and making sure you and the group are doing well. If you have a quick question or need some super quick spot coaching, I’m there to help.
- These sessions will be held via Zoom video conferencing. No camera is required, although it makes the group more intimate and adds to a higher level of accountability.
- Attendance is by registration only to keep the group safe for everyone.
- These half-days are offered on a set your own price basis; everyone is welcome.
I look forward to working together and getting some things done!
dates & registration
All work sessions take place from
9:00-12:30 Pacific Daylight Time
12:00-3:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time
5:00-6:30 pm British Summer Time
Thursday, October 22, 2020
"i always try to attend community work day"
I always try to attend Community Work Day. As a solo entrepreneur, I enjoy the camaraderie of meeting with other people who have chosen to take this joyful, challenging path. And I've found that during Community Work Day, I often get quite a bit accomplished. When I attend this event, I discover new ways to focus on my work goals, and I have fun with my colleagues. Win/win!
~ Wendy Ledger | Author, Transcriber, Editor | wendyledgerauthor.com
registration is open!
Registration for Community Work Days is now open! I’m eager to spend time working together and helping you get some things done that are meaningful to you, be they big or small.
Take just a few minutes to fill in your information below, and I’ll see you soon!