Speaking That Makes An Impact
As an experienced presenter, Kristine enjoys bringing her motivational and inspirational messages to audiences, and would love to work with you to create a custom message for your group.
Her natural style translates quickly, putting audiences at ease so they can hear her message and take immediate action on what matters to them most.
signature presentations include:
Small & Mighty Companies, Reinvented.
Most companies think they need team building, yet what they really need goes deeper than that.
What most companies need is alignment.
Small & Mighty Companies, Reinvented, is an opportunity to hit the pause button and examine what's possible in your own business.
In this thought-provoking presentation, we’ll examine:
- What alignment means, and how it relates directly to the bottom line of business care and success.
- The role of values, both for the company and those within it, and why they’re not just fluffy nonsense.
- How employees, partners, and customers can feel the difference being in alignment makes, and how this makes your business magnetic.
Through interaction, reflection, and sharing, you’ll leave understanding that alignment isn’t just an esoteric concept, it’s a business necessity -- one you can act on right away.
Tiny Businesses, Reinvented.
As the owner of a tiny business, are you slogging through “business as usual”? Does it feel like the wheels have come off? Wondering if you've lost your secret sauce?
It’s time for a reinvention.
Business, Reinvented, will bring you renewed clarity and insight, and put your efforts where you'll produce the most results -- for your soul, your bank account, and of course, your clients.
During our interactive time together, you'll learn about the real secrets for business success, including:
- The critical importance of daydreaming and what-iffing, and why they’re the place to begin.
- The role of experimentation in finding your new groove.
- The importance of using your Super Powers more, and better, in the work you do.
You'll walk away with a renewed connection to your business, and the self-confidence to take the first steps toward your reinvention.
Are you living the life you’d like to live? Are you feeling thoroughly used up, in the best way we can mean that, at the end of each day?
Have you grown, developed new interests, or have a desire to do so?
You, Reinvented, is an opportunity to hit the pause button and ask yourself who you are, and what you really want out of life.
During this fun and provocative presentation, you’ll:
- Dare to declare who you’d like to be.
- Discover the critical role your Super Powers play, and how using them can transform your day -- and your life!
- Dive into the unknowns that hold you back, and come out on the other side, stronger.
Come prepared to muse, reflect, and consider, and leave knowing what to do to start living life on your terms! And
Getting Clients, Reinvented.
There’s a notion few know underneath all the nuts-and-bolts, marketing know-how, and sales techniques. It’s the secret that allows your marketing to shine, and your business to succeed.
It’s You. Your You-ness.
Getting Clients, Reinvented, is a refreshing approach to a topic that has bewildered so many business owners.
In this interactive presentation, you’ll learn:
- The fallacy that there’s only one right way to do marketing.
- The crucial role that being yourself plays in getting - and keeping - clients.
- The one thing you can do immediately that’ll have the greatest impact on getting your next client.
Part yoga-for-the-mind, part nuts-and-bolts, you’ll leave with a stronger sense of what you bring to the marketing party, and the courage to carry it out.
see Kris in action
ready for the next step?
Let's start the conversation about your event.