Speaking That Makes An Impact
As an experienced presenter, Kristine enjoys bringing her motivational and inspirational messages to audiences, and would love to work with you to create a custom message for your group.
Her natural style translates quickly, putting audiences at ease so they can hear her message and take immediate action on what matters to them most.
signature presentations include:
Your Business, Reinvented.
You’re a solo entrepreneur, tiny business owner, builder of a small and mighty company. Most days, you love your work, love your clients, love being able to call the shots.
Except, sometimes, it’s exhausting.
Which leads to the question: Are you making the money and meaning you’d like to make?
In this thought-provoking and interactive presentation, we’ll:
- Admit what it’s like to run your own business – the good, the bad, and all the rest
- Play with the idea that your business is your partner – and see what a difference that can make
- Develop the secret formula for business success – specially made just for you
After our time together, you’ll know better how to make money and meaning, both for you and those you serve.
Are you living the life you’d like to live? Is your work in alignment with who you are? Have you grown, developed new interests, or have a desire to do so?
You, Reinvented, is an opportunity to hit the pause button and catch up to the you of now, and ask what you really want out of life.
During this fun and interactive presentation, you’ll:
- Learn what it means to reinvent yourself (hint: it doesn’t have to be big)
- Explore avenues for your reinvention
- Discover how to navigate the fear and resistance you’ll experience along the way
You’ll leave our time together with the tools and inspiration to start reinventing yourself right now!
Getting Clients, Reinvented.
As a small business owner / solopreneur / freelancer / salesperson, you know that getting clients and treating them right is what makes your business hum, and your bank account happy.
How well are you doing on getting those clients?
Whether you’ve been in business for a while, or are just getting started, there is a way to make getting clients easier.
In this talk – part nuts-and-bolts, part inspiration – we’ll
- Reinvent the way you look at getting clients
- Introduce an easy formula you can personalize for you and your business
- Review different marketing strategies, and hone in on the ones that are best for YOU
You’ll leave with an outline for how to get your next client, which you can try out right away. Who said getting clients had to be hard?
see Kris in action
ready for the next step?
Let's start the conversation about your event.