Announcing a new coaching feature:
get *stuff* done day (gsdd)
* A set time where you can hang out the do-not-disturb sign and focus on accomplishing what is most pressing for you.
* A community of like-minded people with whom to share your tasks, offer and receive support, and be accountable. We really do care if you get *stuff* done or not and how it’s going for you!
* Access to coaching should you feel stuck along the way.
* A fun and easy way to do those things you may have been putting off.
* A quick way to establish a pattern of action that can carry you through the rest of the month.
gsdd is open to all who are interested. Come, bring a friend or colleague, and expand your network of support.
How much does it cost?
It’s f*r*e*e. Complimentary. On the house.
When does it happen?
The first Friday of every month from 10 – 2 PT (1 – 5 ET).
Where does it happen?
On the phone; I have a telephone conference call line we’ll use each month:
Each event is 4 hours long, with a quick call at the top of the hour and the rest of the hour devoted to taking action.
You may participate as your schedule permits. Of course, the more time you devote, the more you’ll get done 🙂
1. Mark the date and time on your calendar.
2. Verify the phone number for the conference call line (normal long distance rates will apply).
3. Call in at the top of the hour. I and the other participants will gather on the call with you.
4. Each person has 30 seconds to introduce themselves and share what they want to accomplish in the next hour. Once everyone has spoken, we all hang up and get busy.
5. You spend the remainder of the hour getting *stuff* done!
6. At the top of the next hour call back into the conference call line, take 30 seconds and share how well you did with your task, then announce what the next hour’s task will be (it’s OK if it’s the same thing as the previous hour).
7. Rinse and repeat until all the hours of the get *stuff* done day are complete. There is a final call at the end of the last hour to wrap up for the day.
8. The total call time each hour is short, as the point is simply to announce yourself and your intentions, and then hang up and get busy!
9. I will be there each hour, facilitating and making sure you are making progress, as well as offering coaching if you hit a snag.
10. At the end of the day you have more accomplished than you did when you started – time to celebrate!!