Below are articles I’ve written, as well as calls and classes I’ve hosted and co-hosted, in an effort to wrap our collective minds around what’s happening during this COVID-19 crisis. Please be safe and take care of yourself, and those around you!
blogs & resources
- Resources for Business & Self-Care During COVID-19
- Some Things To Do – and Not Do – Right Now
- Covid-19 Resources & Blog Posts by C.J. Hayden
- Stillness & Freedom
- Now’s the Time
- I Think I’ll Include That
- A Calling Forth
How do we do business in this new climate? What’s appropriate for sales and marketing? How do you take care of yourself, your business, and those you love and care about, and stay sane, too?
I teamed up with C.J Hayden (Founder of Get Clients Now!) to deliver a series of open Q&A calls, as well as workshop-style conversations, to help answer these questions. The links below will take you to those recordings and offer some ideas and perspective on life and business in these changing times.
- [Mar 19] – Open Q&A Community Call with Kristine Carey – Resources for Business & Self-Care During COVID-19
- [March 27] – Open Q&A Community Call with C.J. Hayden
- [April 3] – Open Q & A Community Call with C.J. Hayden & Kristine Carey
community class recordings
- [April 9] – Nuts & Bolts Series Part 1: Marketing and Sales During the Crisis with C.J. Hayden & Kristine Carey
- [April 16] – Nuts & Bolts Series Part 2: Reinventing Your Business to Keep Working During the Crisis with C.J. Hayden & Kristine Carey
- [Apr 23] – Nuts & Bolts Series Part 3: Staying Productive and Sane During the Crisis with C.J. Hayden & Kristine Carey