Reinvent: remake, reimagine, revitalize, renew.
In other words, a reinvention is some kind of a do over.
Often when you’re thinking about reinvention it seems like it has to be something big, a whole new thing. And indeed, it can be that.
It can also be tiny.
Because you’re the boss, you get to decide what reinvention means to you.
Big or small? Simple, or multiple layers?
Reimagine your business model…
Revitalize how you care for your clients…
Realign how you spend your day…
Remake your desk…
Renew your approach to work and life.
Your reinvention might take an hour, a day, a year. There are no rules other than the ones you decide on; what matters is that you are remaking something that’s important to you, important enough to shake up your status quo, and you get to decide what that looks and feels like.
Take a minute to jot down what reinvention means to you, so far.
Next time, we’ll look at where to start…
Read our other articles in the Reinvention Series here.
Join me on Tuesday, September 21, 10 am PT
This conversation, hosted over Zoom, is a chance to…
- Review the concepts explored during this reinvention series.
- Share what reinvention means to you.
- Introduce the Reinvention Salon, and see how to keep the conversation we’ve started going.
Jump in with other re-inventors like yourself, and start building a unique community from the ground up.
We’ll have fun. We’ll learn things. We’ll get to know each other. It’ll be cool.
I look forward to seeing your smiling face on September 21st!
To RSVP to the event,
you’ll go through a few steps which are listed below.
When you RSVP, you’ll automatically be enrolled into my Reinvention Central community, as well as onto my newsletter list, both of which are free.
(Note that if you’re already a member of either of these, your enrollment won’t be duplicated.)
Once in my community, you can RSVP to the event, and add it to your calendar.
- Click on this link: https://kristinecarey.mn.co/
- Choose the Plan Kristine Carey’s Reinvention Central.
- Create a free account by clicking the Access button.
- Look at the navigation menu and choose Events.
- RSVP for the Reinvention Event.